Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hmm, an un-delay?

According to the FAA "real time" airport status, JFK has NO delays coming in or going out as of now. Delta hasn't posted one specifically for the flight, either. LaGuardia and Newark have departure delays, so I'm unclear as to how this works -- perhaps JFK is using some magical airspace only they can see...

I'm also looking out from the UN bldg over 1st avenue right now and the pretty low volume traffic appears to be moving swiftly... is it *possible* that I'll get to JFK in less than the 2.5 hours it has required for the last 6 weeks?

Now there's irony -- the one time I pad my schedule I'll end up sitting in the airport for 4 hours waiting for my plane. Maybe the 2 solid days of harping the story on CNN has scared everyone else into to leaving sooner.

About time to shut down and begin the airport voyage....

No comments: